If you’re on the hunt for your first motorcycle, then congratulations! You’ve found one of the most exciting and fulfilling purchases that await you. A motorcycle is a great way to get around town or explore new places, but it can be overwhelming with all of the choices out there. So, here are 12 things you need to know before buying your first bike:
1) Find an experienced rider who can teach you about motorcycles
2) Consider what kind of riding experience do I want
3) What size bike should I buy
4) Do I want an automatic or manual transmission?
5) What safety features am I looking for
6) How much money should I spend
7) Is financing available
8) Am I okay with maintenance
9) What type of bike should I buy?
10) How much does it cost?
11) Do I need an endorsement or license?
12) When should I expect a delivery date for my new motorcycle after purchasing online?